Grupo Barceló will invest 250 million dollars in the Riviera Maya
Barceló Maya Grand Resort is already one of Riviera Maya’s greatest destinations, currently comprised of Barceló Maya Palace, Barceló Maya Beach, Barceló Maya Caribe, Barceló Maya Colonial and Barceló Maya Tropical.
In December 2019, the all-inclusive resort complex will become one of the largest ones in the Riviera Maya with the completion of Barceló Maya Riviera, its new exclusive adults-only, all-inclusive resort. Also, in May 2020, Barceló Maya Grand Resort slated to unveil the largest convention center in the region, Barceló Maya Arena. A combined investment of $250 million-dollar has been allocated to this expansion project.
The new Barceló Maya Riviera resort will be a luxurious escape for adult guests, offering:
• 850 spacious guest rooms – more than half of them with ocean views
• Hot tubs in all guestroom balconies
• Double Beds or “Super King” options for all guestrooms
• 110 Swim Up Suites and Junior Suites
• Smart locks through smartphone app
• Five restaurants (four specialty restaurants and one buffet restaurant). The specialty restaurants will offer a diverse array of cuisine, including Mexican (with a “Tacoyaki” bar), French fine dining, Italian, and Japanese (including 10 Tepanyaki tables and one Robatayaki table for fireside cooking)
Barceló Maya Grand Resort’s expansive convention center will make this resort destination the largest meetings and events venue – the perfect place for luxury conventions of all sizes. It will boast more tan 190,000 square feet of customizable multi-purpose space for expos, conventions and events.
For gala receptions with ocean views and fresh air, events planners will love the 3,400 square feet terrace. In the underground dining venue, attendees will enjoy exceptional food and ambiance. For wedding planners, the gazebo is of special note; it is located near the resort’s infinity swimming pool, boasting stunning ocean views and offering the chance for a truly spectacular ceremony.
“Barceló Maya Riviera is set to reshape the region’s hotel and convention offerings,” said Stefania Ballotta, Director of Sales & Marketing at Barceló Maya Grand Resort. “We can’t wait to share this new property with our valued guests and event planners.”
Like this story ?
Like Xperience Mexico Real Estate !
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE